Corporate Charge Account - Terms and Conditions
1. Charge accounts will be supplied with pre-printed charge vouchers. An individual voucher must be given to the driver for each trip and the customer is responsible for completing the information on the slip. One copy of the voucher will be returned with your monthly statement.
2. The customer is solely responsible for the pre-printed voucher in their care and all other account privileges. City Taxi will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of taxi vouchers or account privileges, including receipt card authorization by the customer's employees, clients, friends, etc.. The charge slips are like cash and should be treated as such.
3. Accounts are billed approximately by the 6th business day of each month and are due and payable upon receipt.
4. Administration fee is added to each account with a minimum monthly charge of $5.00 + HST
5. There is no administration fee charged where there is no use of taxi service within a monthly billing period.
6. An account unpaid by the end of the month will be subject to a late penalty of 2% per month.
7. The account can only be closed when the client returns all unused taxi chits.
8. This electronic application is a contract; submitting this agreement, acknowledges that the "terms & conditions" will be complied with.